As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Big Pack, Sempervivum, 1,000+ Hen & Chicks Cactus Mixed Seeds, Hardy Perennial in Zones 5-9, Hen & Chicks #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 1, 000+ seeds per packet - BIG PACK. Gorgeous house leeks seed - Hardy in zones 5-9. Very easy to grow from seed. Sempervivum - hardy PERENNIAL. Hen & chicks Cactus Mixed Seeds. The blooms also vary in colors of yellow and pink shades.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Sempervivum Hybridum Hens & Chicks Plant Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow approximately 1000 seeds to cover 20 square feet to have a dense groundcover producing a mat of plant foliage. Sempervivum hens and chicks in a low growing, hardy, drought tolerant, succulent plant grown as a perennial in USDA zones 3 - 10.
It also is usually resistant to deer making it an excellent ground cover. They only grow to approximately 2 - 4 inches tall and needs very little water; however, keep sempervivum seeds continually moist until germination.
This succulent seed mix forms foliage colors which can vary from greens to bronze-reds and shades all between. Hens and chicks grows well in full sun to partial shade and prefers well-drained soil.
3. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Sempervivum Hens and Chicks Succulent Plants, Fully Rooted Succulents in Planter Pots with Soil 2 Inch, Calcareum #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Plants are shipped directly from our nursery to your door. Fat plants san diego is a family-owned and operated California licensed nursery and grower. Fully rooted living succulent plant standard plastic growers pot with soil.
If temperatures in your delivery zip code will not be below freezing and standard shipping is selected your plant will ship via priority mail but will not have a heat package. Plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year.
Plants may arrive taller, availability, narrower, wider, shorter, thicker or less thick based on health, season and readiness. Heated shipping - select standard shipping at checkout.
Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care. If you live in an area where temperatures will fall below freezing we highly suggest that you select standard shipping at checkout. Standard shipping items will ship via priority mail with a heat pack to ensure your plants do not freeze in transit.
4. Shop Succulents #ad
Green, 20-Pack, Fully Rooted Live Indoor Sempervivum Succulent Plants, Shop Succulents | Hen and Chicks Collection | Assortment of Hand Selected #adShop Succulents #ad
- Use cactus soil/mix or potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite. Recommended amount is once every two weeks. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, health, size, and readiness.
Fertilizing needs | fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer. Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again.
Included in purchase | 20 assorted sempervivum succulents in 2" pot. Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months. Allow approximately 6 hours of sun per day.
Watering needs | succulents are extremely sensitive to overwatering and damp soil can cause root rot. Gradually give plant more sunlight each day. Soil | sun | potting | use well-draining soil. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant. Dry out soil completely between waterings. Regular potting soil or dirt will not do.
|Brand||Shop Succulents #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shop Succulents #ad|
|Model||| Hen and Chicks Collection|
5. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
1 Quart, Green/Red/Tan Foliage, Perennial Farm Marketplace Sempervivum 'Hot Mix' Hens & Chicks Perennial #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Full Sun. Plant 6-10" apart. 2-6" tall. Due to varying agricultural regulations, we do not ship to the following states: AK, UT, NV, CO, ca, MT, ID, AZ, or, WA and HI. If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed.
Succulent rosettes in a mix of sizes and colors in greens, reds, and tan. Treadwell plants you can walk on. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Hardy in usda zones 4-8. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
2" Pots, Great House Plant, Sempervivum, Hens & Chicks, 3 Different Plants #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Water when dry. It can take up to 3 years to develop the pictured colors. The perfect house plant. Sunlight brings out bright colors in sempervivums.
When planted in shade or grown indoors away from a sunny window, many varieties tend to fade to a plain green color. Loves the sun. Easy to grow.
7. Jiimz #ad
9 Misc Sempervivum Hens N Chicks 2" Pots #adJiimz #ad
- Save on shipping when you buy more than one product from us—email us for a refund! Leave a lasting impression at your next social event with an variety of beautiful succulents that your guests can take home and grow themselves.
Each plant’s flowers will bloom at different times of the year. Succulents are easy to care for and require a small amount of water to stay healthy. Perfect for Weddings, shapes, and any social event.
Each succulent is individually planted in a 2 inch square pot, hand picked, and taken care of to insure the quality of each plant. No two plants are alike with a variety of colors, showers, parties, and textures. Rest assured that any shipping or plant issues will be handled quickly, easily, and on a timely manner. All plants are raised in a California licensed Nursery by local San Diego growers.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Poppy Hens & Chicks FI8993 Red 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Classic red poppy seen in fields throughout Europe. Annual grows 24-36 Inches. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Days to bloom about 70 Germination rate about 70% or better.
9. SUCCULENTS BOX #ad
Sempervivum Cobweb Hens and Chicks 4 inch | #adSUCCULENTS BOX #ad
- Sempervivum arachnoideum, or often called as "Cobweb Hen and Chick", is a lovely mat-forming tight rosette of cobwebbed foilage.
It has a fleshy green leaves tipped with white hairs and blooms a starry, rose-pink flowers in Summer, which can attract some bees and butterflies. Each package contains one gorgeous and healthy 2/4/6-inches Sempervivum Cobweb Hens and Chicks that will be meticulously bubble-wrapped and shipped in a sturdy box to guarantee its safe arrival.
A very unique-looking succulent that would make an outstanding rock garden plant and when adding character or accent to any living space.
|Brand||SUCCULENTS BOX #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant|
10. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Hen-and-Chicks Seeds Sempervivum tectorum 50+ Rare Succulant Plant Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 50+ hen-and-chicks seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.