As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Terro #ad
TERRO T1901-6 Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer, Orange #adTerro #ad
- Kills carpenter ants, termites, carpenter bees, wood wasps, and other insects. Ideal for indoor or outdoor use. Odorless and non staining formula. 2 way spray nozzle allows you to reach crevices where pests live. Kills on contact and continues killing for up to 1 month.
|Manufacturer||Woodstream Corporation #ad|
2. BioAdvanced #ad
Insect Killer and Pesticide for Outdoors, 40-Ounce, Concentrate, BioAdvanced 700310A Carpenter Ant and Termite Killer Plus #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Controls carpenter bees. Kills 75 other listed pests. Kills carpenter bees, crickets, spiders, fleas, ticks, ants, flies. Effective home barrier treatment. Protects against wood-damaging and home-invading insects.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
3. Terro #ad
TERRO T1901SR Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer-2 Pack, White #adTerro #ad
- Kills carpenter ants, wood wasps, termites, carpenter bees, and other insects. Two-way spray nozzle allows you to reach crevices where pests live. 2 bottles included. Kills on contact and Continues killing for up to 1 month. Odorless and non-staining formula.
|Manufacturer||Woodstream Corporation #ad|
4. Spectracide #ad
1.3 gal, Spectracide HG-96375 Terminate Termite & Carpenter Ant Killer, AccuShot Sprayer, 1.33-gal #adSpectracide #ad
- Kills carpenter bees: Kills wood-destroying insects on contact. For indoor & outdoor use: Up to 9 months control indoors. Kills termites & carpenter ants: Indoor plus home foundation treatment against termites, carpenter ants, carpenter bees and other insects as listed.
Accushot sprayer: Continuous power sprayer for precise application. Clear formula: Non-staining spray leaves no odor.
5. Hot Shot #ad
Hot Shot HG-4480 4480 16 oz Ant Killer Plus Aerosol, unknown, Pack of 1 #adHot Shot #ad
- Also kills common household insects: Also kills cockroaches, crickets, silverfish, sowbugs, black widow, brown recluse and wolf spiders, firebrats, scorpions and other common household pests.
Kills on contact: hot shot ant Killer Plus aerosol kills on contact and then keeps killing for up to 4 months. For indoor and outdoor use: Spray Hot Shot Ant Killer Plus both inside where listed pests may hide and outside.
Aerosol spray: this water-based, unscented formula leaves no oily residue and no mess behind. Kills a variety of ants: kills argentine, Florida carpenter, Allegheny mound, honey, field, black carpenter, southern, cornfield, pavement and nuisance ants.
|Brand||Hot Shot #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Shot #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturers satisfaction guarantee|
6. Bonide #ad
Termite and Carpenter Ant Killer, Ready to Use Insecticide 1 gal., Bonide BND372 #adBonide #ad
- Ready to use - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Apply directly from the container which is fitted with a trigger sprayer. Indoor and outdoor use - designed for use in apartments, cabins, patios, condominiums, garages, porches, campers, gazebos, homes, boats, recreational vehicles and many other listed areas.
Long lasting defense - our water-based formula is quick acting and long lasting.
Dual action control - contact kill gives you immediate results when spraying insects directly, while residual activity kills insects when they return to treated areas. One application keeps working for up to 4 months for prolonged protection. Insect killer - product kills carpenter ants, yellow jackets, bees, mud daubers, hornets, wasps, termites, ants, and carpenter bees.
|Manufacturer||TV Non-Branded Items #ad|
7. BioAdvanced #ad
Foam Spray, 18 oz, BioAdvanced 700420A Termite & Carpenter Bee Killer Plus Pesticide #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Easy application: do it like the pros do- get the hard-to-reach areas with ease. Not for sale, Kings and Queens counties of NY. Foam spray: the foam expands at a 30:1 ratio to fill cracks.
Restrictions: not for use in ct, MD, Suffolk, sale into, distribution, and or use in Nassau, & VT. Insect killer: plus kills other wood-infesting insects including Carpenter Bees, Ants, Beetles, and more. Termite killer: kills the termites you see, and the ones you don't see.
8. Terro #ad
1 Pack, TERRO 1700 T1700 19 oz. Outdoor Ant Killer Spray #adTerro #ad
- Sprays 10 to 15 ft. 19 oz aerosol spray can. Easy spray in hard-to-reach places. Also effective against carpenter ants, Asian lady beetles, carpenter bees, spiders, boxelder bugs, cockroaches and other pests. Provides rapid knockdown and effective long-term control.
9. Terro #ad
TERRO 16 oz. Carpenter Ant & Termite Killer Aerosol Spray #adTerro #ad
- Kills carpenter ants and termites on contact. Can be used indoors and outdoors. 2-way precision spray nozzle can be applied as a wide spray or into cracks and crevices. Residual control for up to 4 weeks.
10. Bonide #ad
32 oz, Quart, Brown/A, Bonide Products INC 371 Ready-to-Use Carpenter Ant Control #adBonide #ad
- Insect killer - this poison kills carpenter ants, mud daubers, yellow jackets, wasps, and carpenter bees. Dual action control - contact kill gives you immediate results when spraying insects directly, while residual activity kills insects when they return to treated areas.
Spray the ant killer around the desired area. One treatment kills present insects on contact with residual killing power for 2-4 weeks after application.
This works better than ant traps and reaches a variety of pests. Ready to use - this product is a ready to use spray that can be put to work once it arrives. Indoor and outdoor use - designed for use in apartments, patios, porches, campers, condominiums, garages, cabins, boats, gazebos, homes, recreational vehicles and many other listed areas.
Long lasting defense - our concentrated formula is quick-acting and long-lasting. It works better than most bait and trap systems, termites, bees, ants, hornets, and it is more effective than liquid repellent.
|Manufacturer||Apollo Plastics LTD #ad|