As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Yellow, Grower's Choice, Red, Orange, Costa Farms Live Bromeliad Indoor Tabletop Plant in 6-Inch Grower's Pot, Pink #adCosta Farms #ad
- Bloom color is selected by our expert grower's based on availability and seasonality. After the main flower on bromeliads begins to fade, The mother plant will begin to decline.
Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Height at shipping is approximately 20 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Ships in a lightweight, 6-inch diameter growers pot; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. But you'll see baby bromeliads called pups developing around the base. Grow these out and enjoy more bromeliads! Grows best near an east or West window. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. To help with water drainage, this container does have holes.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
Orange, American Plant Exchange Bromeliad Guzmania Growers Pick Live Plant, Yellow, Purple, Red, Pink, Assorted Colors, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- At the time of shipment our growers will select the best available from hot pinks, deep purples, vibrant reds, bright yellows and oranges. Each bromeliad is unique, so yours may vary slightly from the photos shown.
Nothing beats the ease of Bromeliad Guzmania houseplant Care. Require low light and Should be kept out of direct sunlight. Growing guzmania bromeliads is simple and their unique growth habit and flower bracts will add interest to the home year round.
3. JM BAMBOO #ad
Terrarium & Fairy Garden Plants, 8 Plants in 2.5 Is Approximately 4 to 6 Inches Height of the Plant #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- 8 plants in 2. 5 pots is approximately 4 to 6 Inches Height of the Plant. Create your own terrarium it will take like 10-15 minutes. Terrarium plants the variety of the season. Included instructions of caring.
4. Tropical Plants of Florida #ad
Bromeliad Neoregelia Magali, Tropical Plants of Florida, Overall Height 10" to 12", 1 Gallon, Tropical Foliage Succulent Plant #adTropical Plants of Florida #ad
- If you do not need a heat pack please see our other Bromeliad Neoregelia Magali listing in our Amazon shop, thanks! Please note this price includes a heat pack which is necessary if your night temperatures are below 38F.
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Orange Jazz Blazing Star Vase Plant, 4" Pot, Guzmania/Bromeliad #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping. Easy to grow houseplant. Keep central vase full of water. Water when on the dry side. Prefers bright, indirect light or morning sun.
6. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Aechmea Primera, Bromeliad, Pink Vase Plant, Great Houseplant, 6" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Prefers bright, indirect light. Easy to grow houseplant. Keep central vase full of water. Immediate shipping. Water when on the dry side.
7. The Air Plant Shop #ad
Ionantha Mexican, Set of 5 Air Plants, Air Plants, Includes PDF E-Book By Jody James, Tillandsia House Plants, Fast Shipping, Colors Vary Throughout The Year #adThe Air Plant Shop #ad
- Hand packaged & picked / bulk quantities / fast shipping: our shippers are trained to only send the healthiest plants. Let us know if you are not completely happy with your order and we will send you new plants. You will get five of the same species. Check your inbox after ordering and we will send you a free PDF EBook "Air Plants" Care & Design" by Jody James that will cover topics such as air plant care, displays and the origins of these special little plants.
Plants will rarely arrive in bloom with red and purple color.
See photos for what the non-blooming green plants look like. Simply soak them in water for 20 minutes once a week and let them dry out. Easy-to-care-for: air plants genus: tillandsia are hardy bromeliad plants from central and South America that don't require soil to grow.
We pack every box with tenderness and care. We have thousands of plants available. About size / blooming / color: these are small 1 to 3 inch plants. However, most will bloom 2-3 times a year. Use in containers, globes, displays, vertical Gardens, Party Favors, Terrariums, as a succulent Alternative, In Weddings & For Events.5-pack / multiple uses: these are all the same plant. Select anywhere from 5 to 5, 000 plants we will ship them out the same business day if the order is made by 3 PM Eastern Time.
8. TruBlu Supply #ad
Whitfield Nursery Live Bromeliad Queens Tears Friendship Plant, Billbergia Nutans, Bare Root Rhizome #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- It does not need to be consistently watered. Wait until soil dries and spritz again with water. You will receive one live plant shoot rhizome 7-11 inches See 2nd Pic and will be shipped bare root.
This plant can be quite a while without water so it can withstand the travel. Roots with be wrapped to contain some moisture. It needs a well sunlit area for blooming but can handle shade for periods of time.
See description below for more info on this plant. It is best in pot as flowers need space to hang down or "fall". Upon arrival, place in moist soil, well drained pot. 100% satisfaction and Live Arrival Guarantee. Family grown at Whitfield Nursery for over 30 years.
9. CTS Air Plants #ad
Neoregelia Fireball #adCTS Air Plants #ad
- Neoregelia fireball. Blush solid red in bright light. Live arrival Guaranteed! Approximately 4"-6". Can be grown potted in soil or loose. Plant in loose soil, water regularly and keep in bright light/sun. Comes with care instruction sheet by CTSairplants. Perfect indoors or out.
10. Just Add Ice #ad
Just Add Ice JAI260 Anthurium Easy Care Live Plants, Red, 5” Diameter #adJust Add Ice #ad
- Keep in a room with bright, indirect light. Safe shipping - advanced packaging technology ensures your live indoor plants arrive beautiful and safely! They ship from the greenhouse to your home, undergoing a transition process to help them adapt to fluorescent lighting so they can thrive anywhere.
Plant gifts are a great choice for anniversaries, birthdays and all occasions, and our plant delivery makes it easy! Easy care: a live anthurium plant is a low maintenance house plant! Water your potted plant with six ice cubes 1/2 cup water weekly.
Great gift: anthurium live plants are the world’s longest blooming plant and each flower spike lasts up to 8 weeks with beautiful color.
Everyday luxury: an anthurium plant is a beautiful choice for plant décor and makes an excellent gift! Representing hospitality and love, the heart shaped red flowers add a bright pop of color and make a beautiful addition to a home or office. Grown by experts – just add ice grows over 8 million plants each year. Our state-of-the-art grading system and advanced packaging methods ensure you always receive the highest quality plants.