As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EcoRaider #ad
Child & Pet Friendly, Natural & Non-Toxic, Bed Bug Killer by EcoRaider 16 oz, Fast and Sure Kill with Extended Residual Protection #adEcoRaider #ad
- Proven through usda ir4 php program — field tested by research entomologists for eradicating bed bug infestations in public housing buildings and recommend for sensitive environment. Kill all stages inclusive & even resistant bed bugs — kills bed bug adults and nymphs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, kills bed bugs that are resistant to traditional pesticides.
Proven highest performance in eliminating bed bug eggs.
The most effective bed bug killer — journal of economic entomology published university study confirmed that EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100 percent efficacy.
Extended dry residual protection — university study shows EcoRaider residual provides extended protection for two weeks on bed bugs even after dried. Non-toxic, safe and eco-friendly — certified usda biobased insecticide, dermatologically safe; child and pet friendly; safe to use directly on mattress and box springs.
|Manufacturer||Reneotech Inc #ad|
2. Ortho #ad
With Ready-to-Use Comfort Wand, Kills Bed Bugs and Bed Bug Eggs, Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, 1 gal., Bed Bug Spray Also Kills Fleas and Ticks, Flea and Tick Killer #adOrtho #ad
- The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas. Use ortho home defense max bed bug, bed bug eggs, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, fleas, and ticks.
Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system. Kills even the toughest bed bugs pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs. Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards.
3. Ortho #ad
18 oz., Ortho Home Defense Dual-Action Bed Bug Killer Aerosol #adOrtho #ad
- Kills bed bug eggs. Kills parathyroid-resistant bed bugs. Kills bed bugs, fleas and brown dog ticks. Use on beds, furniture and luggage. Fast-acting formula. Long-lasting bed bug control.
4. HARRIS #ad
Toughest Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Extended Residual Kill Formula Gallon, HARRIS Bed Bug Killer #adHARRIS #ad
- Epa registered - approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency No. Long residual - continues to kill bed bugs for up to 16 weeks after initial application.
Always follow label directions. 1021-2597-3. Kills resistant bed bugs & their eggs - Kills even the toughest "pyrethroid resistant" bed bugs and eggs that have built up a resistance to traditional pesticides.
Odorless formula - odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions. Kills quickly - Knocks down bed bugs fast when sprayed directly.
5. mdxconcepts #ad
Mdxconcepts Bed Bug Killer, 16 oz, Natural Organic Formula Fastest #admdxconcepts #ad
- Natural – the bed bug spray is made up of ingredients such as essential oils. Safe for you - the spray is made up of products that are pet-friendly. It is freedom to you but a disaster to the bugs.
Stainless action - you can spray it anywhere and everywhere without worrying about the stain marks as it is stain-free. One of the main components of the bed bug spray is the peppermint oil that kills the bugs effectively and saves you from the staunch smell of other bug killer sprays.
Instant exterminator - this bed bug spray from MDX Concepts is the best solution to completely destroy the bed bug infestation instantly. It works on almost all the species of the bedbugs. It is made up of essential oils and is completely safe to be used around. It can be your go-to product without thinking twice and is natural.
6. Hot Shot #ad
32-Ounce, Ready-to-Use, Hot Shot Bed Bug Killer With Egg Kill #adHot Shot #ad
- Application: spray intended use areas until damp, but do not saturate – inspect the area and apply every two weeks while bed bugs are present.
Bed bug treatment: hot shot bed bug killer With Egg Kill kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs, adult and pre-adult larvae fleas and dust mites. Water-based formula: This non-staining formula leaves no odor.
Use indoors: spot treat mattress tufts, buttons, vent holes, creases, folds, indentations and seams – do not use on pets. Treat bed bugs as part of a cycle: for best results, use this product as part of a comprehensive bed bug treatment plan — treating bed bugs as part of a cycle is key to gaining control.
|Brand||Hot Shot #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Shot #ad|
7. HARRIS FAMOUS ROACH TABLETS #ad
Harris Bed Bug Killer, Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Formula Gallon #adHARRIS FAMOUS ROACH TABLETS #ad
- Great value - 1 gallon allows for repeated applications on an on-going basis to effectively eliminate bed bugs. 3-11 for indoor residential use. Kills bed bugs when spray Dries - The spray will kill once completely dried.
Extended trigger sprayer - Use the included trigger sprayer to effectively treat areas where bed bugs are hiding. Odorless formula - odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions. Epa registered - registered with the Environmental Protection Agency No.
8. MGK #ad
Bedlam Plus Bed Bug Aerosol, 1 can #adMGK #ad
- Reduces bed bug egg hatch in both susceptible and some resistant strains of bed bugs. For surface spray application on mattresses, wood furniture and carpet. Two week residual on wood, ceramic surfaces and carpet.
Kills bed bugs and their eggs. For use in non-food areas of homes, nursing homes, apartments, hotels, schools and other commercial sites. Water-based product won’t stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
9. HARRIS #ad
Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Extended Residual Kill Formula 32oz, HARRIS Black Label Bed Bug Killer #adHARRIS #ad
- Long residual - continues to kill bed bugs for up to 16 weeks after initial application. Epa registered - approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency No.
Always follow label directions. Kills quickly - Knocks down bed bugs fast when sprayed directly. Kills resistant bed bugs & their eggs - Kills even the toughest "pyrethroid resistant" bed bugs and eggs that have built up a resistant to traditional pesticides.
Odorless formula - odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions. 1021-2597-3.
10. EcoRaider #ad
EcoRaider Bed Bug Killer Spray 16 Oz, 100% Kill + Extended Protection, Green + Non-toxic #adEcoRaider #ad
- Toxin-free and dermatologically safe. The most effective natural bed bug killer by Entomological Society of America journal publication.
Study proven extended residual protection for two weeks. Highly effective for both early and heavy infestations. Kills adults, nymphs & eggs fast on contact with 100% efficacy.
|Manufacturer||Reneotech Inc #ad|