As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb 5011 Better-Gro Phalaenopsis Mix, 8 Quarts #adSun Bulb #ad
- It is developed to provide the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to encourage superior phalaenopsis plant and root growth. It should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth.
Provides your phalaenopsis orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature. Phalaenopsis mix. It is a fertile mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite.
2. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix, 4-Quart #adSun Bulb #ad
- Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation. Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, Phalaenopsis, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids.
Contains 4 quarts. A dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
3. Mother Earth Products #ad
For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, 50 Liter, Resists Compaction, 70% Coconut Coir, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage, MOTHER EARTH Coco Plus Perlite Mix #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens. Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media. Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering.
Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Orchid Potting Mix 4qts. by Perfect Plants | Hand Mixed in Small Batches | Great for Phalaenopsis of All Kinds #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- All purpose mix — made with charcoal, Pine Bark, Sponge Rock, Coconut Chips. Drainage — orchids do not require frequent waterings but do require proper drainage, too much water can kill your orchid plant.
Roots can climb — orchid roots love to climb and expand, this textured mix allows them to stretch to their full potential. Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — perfect for storage or later use. Aeration — mix does not compact or suffocate orchid roots.
5. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
100% Organic Material All Natural Orchid Bark, USA Sourced and Produced Orchid Bark Potting Mix, Orchid Potting Bark Bulk 2qt #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Great orchid potting medium or make your own mix- this orchid bark is perfect for using alone as bark for planting or re-potting your orchids as well as a base for creating your own orchid potting mix with other things such as charcoal, perlite, and more.
Sourced and produced in the United States. We add a little bit of lime to properly control PH. Where is the bark sourced and what type?- a multitude of pine and fir barks will work to varying degrees of success with orchids, we choose to use this mixture of USA sourced and grown Loblolly and Southern Yellow Pine, but for best results, a renewable resource of Eastern North Carolina and Southern Virginia.
Long-lasting pine bark for orchids- this usa sourced pine bark is perfect for planting orchids, contributes to proper potting, aeration, and root growth, and last a long time without breaking down.100% organic material orchid bark- our orchid bark is 100% organic material without any unnatural or synthetic additives.
6. Noot #ad
Cactus. 1 Gal., Aroid, Noot Organic Indoor Plant Soilless Potting Mix Coconut Coir Perlite Pre-Hydrated Root Stimulant Mycorrhizae Fertilizer. Houseplant, Succulent, Monstera, Orchid, Fiddle Leaf Fig #adNoot #ad
- Pre-soaked with noot bio-organic plant food npk. 10/. 15/. 12 and ready to use out of the bag. Non-toxic. Comes in 1-gallon resealable bag to store, as needed. Quality strains of beneficial bacteria and friendly fungi, that strengthen indoor plants at their cellular level by forming a symbiotic relationship with root systems.
Fast growth for indoor plants: tropicals, anthuriums, ferns, palms, cacti, calathea, aroids, succulents, fiddle leaf fig, orchids, peace lily, ficus, monstera, bonsai, and even kitchen herbs.
Perfect combination of coconut husk, chips, coco coir blended with coarse perlite that provides perfect airflow for roots. Hand-packed and inspected for quality and correct consistency. Child safe. Developed by a rare plant seller to dramatically increase plant growth, rapidly grow roots, and eliminates the most common problems plants can have with soil.
Works for all stages of plant life, as they continually thrive in a bio-active ecosystem that produces rapidly growing roots, brighter blooms, and lusher leaves. Pet safe. 100% organic and sustainably sourced. Better resist root rot, bounce back quicker from neglect, and have increased resistance to temperature swings so indoor plants stay happy.
7. Doter #ad
Orchid Potting Mix Orchid Bark, Mix Pine Bark and Perlite, Good Drainage and Water Retention 1 Quart #adDoter #ad
- Long-lasting and ventilated-- mixing large and small grains of bark with perlite，contributes to proper potting, and root growth, aeration, and last a long time without breaking down.
Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. Good balance of drainage and water retention Orchid Bark is good for holding water, not letting it drown your roots! While Perlite helps creates pockets for the access water to be released.
If you are not satisfied with what you receive, let us know and we'll arrange a refund or replacement immediately. 100% organic material all natural-- All of orchid mixes are organic without any unnatural or synthetic additives. Suitable for multiple types of orchids-- cattleyas, Oncidiums, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, Phalaenopsis, and All Epiphytic Orchids. Buy with confidence -- we value our products and customer experience.
8. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
All Purpose 2qt Orchid Mix! Orchid Bark and Perlite, Good Drainage and Water Retention! #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Works well for any orchid plant! Quantity -- 2 quarts. All of our mixes are organic with no added chemicals! Orchid bark is good for holding water, not letting it drown your roots! While Perlite helps creates pockets for the access water to be released.
If re-potting, we recommend using a pot with several draining holes for maximum results.
9. Sun Bulb Company Inc #ad
Sun Bulb Company Inc 50180 Better Gro 4-Quart Orchid Bark , Brown #adSun Bulb Company Inc #ad
- Premium, multi-purpose potting medium for all Phalaenopsis, dendrobiums, Cattleyas, cymbidiums, & all Epiphytic Orchids. It is also a great base for creating custom mixes.
Easy re-Seal Bag. Perfect for potting, re-potting, or spot refilling. Combination of specifically sized and graded western fir bark.
10. JK Global Imports #ad
Bonsai Soil All Purpose Mix | Fast Draining Pre Blend Plant | Pumice, Calcined Clay and Pine Bark ● Potting Pre Mixed Bonsai Plant Soil Mixture 20 Quart, Lava #adJK Global Imports #ad
- Durable sealed packagingResealable Bag 5Gallons. For your utmost satisfaction here at the bonsai supply we are completely dedicated to providing plant soil mixes which are top quality! That’s why in the improbable case of you not absolutely loving this Bonsai soil mix, you are backed by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
This soil mixture is our number 1 seller and is used across our nursery for all bonsais and other container grown plants.
Sifted prior to bagging. In short: it gets you an ideal balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients. Pre mixed and ready to userepot Bonsai and other plants with a premium, fast draining Bonsai potting soil mix. Optimal blend for perfect resultsour bonsai plant mix is specifically created to provide the roots with optimal drainage, water retention and drainage, ph balance, nutrient uptake and aeration which they love.
Ideal mix of natureperfectly blended for all types of bonsai and other plants All aggregates are sourced in the USA 🇺🇸 This mix can virtually be used for any container grown plant, orchids, cactus, including herbs, succulents and so much more.