As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
Liquid Carbon, Simple Grow Solutions- Natural Lawn & Garden Concentrated Treatment- Increase Nutrient Uptake & Fertilizer Transfer 32 Ounce, Super Seaweed Humic Acid Blend- Soil Hume #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- Seaweed, humic acid blend: liquid organic Carbon blended with together with Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed harvested in the Icy North Atlantic. Great for all grass types: including bermuda, zoysia, St.
Augustine, centipede, bahia, Buffalo, Fescue, Florida Palmetto, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass. Soil hume is capable of chelating and retaining soil nutrients in an exchangeable form to be made available to grass and plants as required. Application rates for garden: use on indoor plants, Fruit, Seeding, Tomato Plants, Garden Landscape, Vegetables, Flowers, Citrus, Hardy trees, Over seeding and New sod.
Used by farmers and Professionals all over the world for the past 25 years. Perk up your lawn and garden: increase the transfer of fertilizer and help your lawn and garden uptake nutrients. Used on commercial agriculture and turf: Manufactured in the United States.
2. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
5 lb, Down to Earth All Natural Acid Mix Fertilizer 4-3-6 #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- 5 pound box. 4-3-6 formula. An all natural fertilizer blended especially for acid lovers such as rhododendrons, hydrangeas, evergreens, azaleas, camellias, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, potatoes and other plants that need a low pH.
To encourage lush flowers and fruit, apply Acid Mix in early spring for vegetative growth and again when blooms appear. Fall applications can help promote root growth and boost resistance to extreme winter temperatures.
3. Dr. Earth #ad
4-Pound, Dr. Earth 703P Organic 4 Azalea/Camellia/Rhododendron Acid Fertilizer in Poly Bag #adDr. Earth #ad
- Makes soil more acidic; 100-percent natural and organic; superior buds and blooms. 100-percent organic formula provides optimum levels of essential plant nutrients; eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed.
Contains pro-biotic, seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae. Exceptional results because nutrients are released quickly; feeds for several months.
Provides continuous feed for several months. Available in a 4lb size. People and pets safe when used as directed. Eight select strains of ecto and endo mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
4. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
3 x 1 Gallon Set, Lawn Food 16-4-8 Fertilizer, Ryan Knorr, Humic Acid, Soil Hume- Seaweed, Lawn Energizer Booster, Simple Lawn Solutions, Gallon Bundle- Lawn Essentials Bundle Box #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- Get the best lawn on the block, with our simple lawn solutions & Ryan Knorr Gallon Box includes our 16-4-8 Lawn Food Fertilizer, lawn energizer booster, and our Seaweed Soil Hume Humic Acid. Super seaweed soil hume humic acid provides rich, organic matter in the form of highly concentrated kelp and humic acid to soil to help with optimum nutrient uptake.
Best to be used to maintain/feed turf, correct nutrient deficiencies, improve the performance of your fertilizer program, enhance a deeper green turf, boost vertical and lateral growth, and add organic matter to soil.1
16-4-8 lawn food contains nitrogen for encouraging greening/growth for a thicker, Phosphorus for resilient turf and root development, greener lawn, Potassium to boost plant hardiness and strength.
Lawn energizer contains nitrogen, helps to encourage vertical and lateral growth, iron and a blend of micronutrients for deepening the green of your turf, and enhances the mineral content in soils.
5. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
Root Hume- Simple Grow Solutions, Concentrated Humic Acid, Simple Grow Solutions- Natural Lawn & Garden Treatment, Liquid Carbon, Plant Food Enhancer- Turf Grass Soil Conditioner 32 Ounce #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- Augustine, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass. Soil hume is capable of chelating and retaining soil nutrients in an exchangeable form to be made available to grass and plants as required.
Humic acid blend: concentrated Liquid Carbon Derived from the Highest Quality Humate Source. Great for all grass types: including bermuda, Centipede, zoysia, Fescue, Florida Palmetto, Bahia, Buffalo, St. Perk up your lawn and garden: increase the transfer of fertilizer and help your lawn and garden uptake nutrients.
Application rates for garden: use on indoor plants, Garden Landscape, Fruit, Vegetables, Tomato Plants, Flowers, Hardy trees, Citrus, Seeding, Over seeding and New sod. Used on commercial agriculture and turf: Manufactured in the United States, Root Hume has been used by Farmers and Professionals all over the world.
6. GS Plant Foods #ad
Organic Liquid Humic Acid,32 fl oz Concentrate #adGS Plant Foods #ad
- It works synergistically with all fertilizers or soil conditioners except those with a low pH or high liquid calcium content. Humic acid promotes the increased accumulation of chlorophyll, allowing for reduced fertilizer rates. Our products are organic, sustainable, no matter what you're growing or what medium in which your plants are growing.
The humic and fulvic combination allows for the greatest nutrient uptake. Any sprayer will work, but for larger areas, the hose end sprayer is the easiest. Organic super fertilizer: our humic acid improves plant immunity, sugar, plant root development, amino acids, and more. Trusted & reliable: at gs plant foods, cost efficient, easy to use, and yield consistent & amazing results in your garden, we understand that you are placing your trust in us to provide you with the highest quality products available.
Our organic liquid humic acid for plants can be used in gardens, and pastures, trees, lawns, ornamental plants, houseplants, greenhouses, row crops, making it a great all-purpose plant food to keep around the house.
Works synergistically with all fertilizers: humic acid with fulvic acid from gs plant foods is among the highest quality products you can get. All-purpose liquid humic acid: gs plant foods organic liquid humic acid is a concentrated form of organic liquid carbon derived from the purest Leonardite. Easy to apply for natural great results: for optimal concentration; simply mix one ounce of liquid humic acid concentrate per gallon of water and apply as you normally would, directly to the root base.
|Brand||GS Plant Foods #ad|
|Manufacturer||GS Plant Foods #ad|
7. Jobe's Organics #ad
6 lb, Jobe’s Organics 9364 Fertilizer #adJobe's Organics #ad
- Omri listed for organic gardening by usda; certified organic means no synthetic chemicals. Promotes darker Green growth; no harmful chemicals that could burn the plant. Easy pour 6 pound bag; apply at planting, reapply 2-3 times a Year to maintain desired soil pH.
Ideal formula for hydrangeas and blueberries; turns hydrangeas from pink to blue; test soil pH before applying. Organic granular for decreasing soils alkalinity; provides acid-loving plants with all natural Sulphur.
|Brand||Jobe's Organics #ad|
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
8. Unknown #ad
Quantum Growth Organic VSC Plant and Soil Microbes Beneficial Bacteria Probiotics and Humic Acid #adUnknown #ad
- Breakdown accumulated organics releasing nutrients within the material for plant growth. Increased yields and healthier growth using this natural supplement. Helps all plants recover from damage by disease, environmental stress and drought.
Living and spore-forming microbial inoculant consortium naturally fermented with humic and fulvic acid including photosynthetic strains which enhance growth in all plants. Get better fruit and vegetables while requiring less fertilizer and additives.
|Model||QUAN - 0034|
|Warranty||Guaranteed by: Ecological Laboratories, Inc. Product expires 3 years from production date on base of container. Store between 32 degrees F / 0 degrees C and 110 degrees F / 43 degrees C. Shelf stable for 3 years unopened and 1 year opened. Buyers and users shall assume all risk and responsibility for potential loss or damage if this product is used, stored, handled or applied in a manner inconsistent with the labeling|
9. Scotts #ad
Scotts Company Miracle-Gro 1750011 Water Soluble Miracid Acid-Loving Plant Food, 1-Pound 2 #adScotts #ad
- 2 pack. Miracle gro water soluble fertilizer miracid acid loving plant food. Starts to work instantly. Instantly feeds acid loving plants like azaleas, hydrangeas and rhododendrons. Double feeding action feeds through both the roots and the leaves.
10. Nelson Plant Food #ad
Nelson Acid Loving Plant Food Huge Blooms For Azalea Jasmines Roses Camellias Gardenias NutriStar 9-13-11 2 LB #adNelson Plant Food #ad
- Contains four acidifying sources to lower the soil pH factor to create prosperous growing environment, three sources of Iron 3. 2% to ensure plant health, three sources of nitrogen for green up and to avoid root burn, Phosphate 13%, Cottonseed 20% to feed plants slowly and consistently. Plant fertilizer: helps flowering acid loving plants to improve tolerance to dry weather conditions, in addition to promoting heavy flowering, while increasing the size and strengths of the plants.
Extensive research is done to make sure that plants are fed correctly with each NutriStar or ColorStar product. Plant food: for all acid loving plants and high ph soils featuring npk nitrogen 9%, deep and dark green leaves, and Soluble Potash K20 11%.
Superior quality: the leading landscapers' choice for flowers for over 30 years. Nelson plant food builds products that are horticulturally correct for each type of plant. Immediate results: nutristar works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your plants with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount.
Apply in the beginning of spring and then every other month during growing season. Fertilizer for acidic soils: excellent source of nutrients and minerals for in-ground and container flowering acid loving plants including, but not limited to: Azalea, Caladiums, Evergreen Shrubs, Ferns, Red Bud, Jasmines, Camellias, Dogwoods, Magnolias, Roses, Gardenias, Hydrangea, Flowering Trees and Evergreens. Your plants get an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed.