As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pulsar #ad
Electric Start, Transfer Switch & RV Ready, Gas & LPG, Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator, CARB Compliant, 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts #adPulsar #ad
- Includes propane hose & backed by a 1 Year limited. Complete with low oil shut-off, 3-in-1 digital meter, and automatic voltage Regulation for less worry and hassle. 4 120v 20a ac outlets, tools, 1 12v dc output provide ample space for powering appliances, 1 120v/240v 30a twist-lock outlet, 1 120v/240v 50a outlet, and other devices.
Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store.
Convenient drop-down handles and 10” never-flat wheels for added mobility and easy storage.
12, 500 rated watts gasoline & 10, 800 peak watts/ 8, 000 peak watts/ 9, 550 Rated watts LPG. The 457cc, 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame. A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
2. DuroMax #ad
50 State Approved, DuroMax XP10000E Gas Powered Portable Generator-10000 Watt Electric Start-Home Back Up & RV Ready, Blue/Black #adDuroMax #ad
- Plenty of power: with 10, 000 starting watts and 8, 000 running watts, refrigerators, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
Gas powered technology: run your generator with gasoline For long lasting power. Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP10000E is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. Maximum power: with duromax mx2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Powerful duromax engine: the xp10000E is powered by a 439cc OHV DuroMax Engine.
3. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
CARB Compliant, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, oil, an oil funnel, a tool kit, 12V Battery Charger, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge.
4. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls Corporation TRC1005C Indoor Transfer Panel #adReliance Controls #ad
- Features heavy-duty copper bus. Maximum generator running watts: 12, 500 Built-in wattmeters track power input to ensure proper load balancing. Eliminates dangerous backfeeds and electrical overloads. Interlinked breakers keep generator isolated from utility at all times.
5. Reliance Control Corporation #ad
EMW3790037, Reliance Control Corporation WKPBN30 Portable Generator Through-The-Wall PWR Transfer Kit #adReliance Control Corporation #ad
- Power transfer kit, connected to your portable generator outside your home, create a back up power panel inside your home, to keep you safe from storm weather & toxic generator exhaust.
Fittings & pvc cement, 12 inch x 1 inch flat head drill & all mounting accessories. Includes 6 circuit power panel, 30a outdoor power cord inlet box, NM PVC Conduit. Total outlet: 6.
6. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls TCA0606D Panel/Link Transfer Panel 60A/60A #adReliance Controls #ad
- Interlocked breakers keep generator isolated from utility at all times. Featuring a heavy-duty copper bus bar. May be used as main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel.
Services generators up to 15, 000 watts. Offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A for generators and 60A for utility.
7. WEN #ad
WEN PC5030 15 ft. 10-Gauge Transfer-Switch-Ready Generator Adapter Extension Cord with Light-Up Plug converts 50A 14-50P to 30A L14-30R,Black #adWEN #ad
- Easily convert power from a 50-amp 14-50R receptacle into a standard 30-amp L14-30R RV outlet. 10-gauge 30-amp 4-wire cord 10/4 provides ample power without compromising flexibility.
Perfect for connection to transfer switches; backed by a two-year warranty. Features an l14-30r outlet with a built-in light to indicate when the cord is powered. Weather-resistant insulation perfect for outdoor use; stays flexible in cold temperatures.
8. EZ Generator Switch #ad
Generator Manual Transfer Switch Universal UL/CSA Approved, EZ Generator Switch #adEZ Generator Switch #ad
- Transfers essential loads heat - Lights - Refrig - Solar - Inverters - Sump pumps. Ul & csa approved/compliant - user friendly - pre wired.
Simple & safe Connects with a standard extension cord. Only transfer switch in the USA & Canada that can be converted for ANY generator. No backfeeding or touching existing circuit breakers.
9. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 306CRK Pro/Tran-2 6 Circuit Transfer Switch Kit #adReliance Controls #ad
- Installs adjacent to existing load center. 6 circuit transfer switch kit. Completely pre-wired. Accommodates generators to 7500W continuous output.
Contains all components necessary to allow up to 6 single pole or one 2 pole & 4 single pole circuits to be safely powered by a portable generator during a power outage.
10. Reliance Controls #ad
Small, Gray, Reliance Controls TF151W Easy/Tran Transfer Switch for Generators #adReliance Controls #ad
- Power can be supplied from portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient Current. Maximum single-pole circuits: 1, maximum double-pole circuits: 0 Maximum generator running watts: 1, 875.
Designed for control of a single circuit in the event of power failure and uses standard grounded Extension cord. 18-inch pre-wired aluminum conduit allows for easy connection at circuit breaker panel.